48 Hilltop Walk
Irina Hoble-Aldersley RIBA
Call: 07830 153 345
We have the experience to see your project safely through to completion, overseeing the design, the planning and building regulations, the builders and your budget. You can hire us to manage any or all part of the design and construction stage . It is important before you start your project that you are aware of the approvals that will be needed from the local authority for Planning and Building Regulations, as well as legislation that might affect your plans, such as Party Wall regulations. We can guide you through all of these matters as we develop the design.
We offer full or part services including:
1) Feasibility studies - is what you are proposing reasonable and affordable, and what are the planning implications? We will hold a preliminary meeting for you to tell us about the project and for us to explain the design process to you in detail. We offer this preliminary consultation to you free of charge.
2) Survey work - measurement and record drawing of existing buildings.
3) Planning Applications - after a sketch has been prepared, we discuss the proposals in detail before firming up the scheme. We then submit the finalised proposals for Planning Permission. Obtaining Planning permission takes generally about two months to process.
4) Building Regulations - after the Planning Permission has been obtained, we progress the drawings to satisfy the Building Regulations requirements. Usually this service requires some imput from Structural Engineers, but we will advise you further depending on your particular project. We deal with any queries which may arise and negotiate as appropriate until approvals are obtained.
5) Schedule of Works and Specification - we can complete the design information to enable the contractor to tender your project by providing you with a complete set of working drawings and a Schedule of Works.
6) Contract Administration - tendering (obtaining prices from contractors), site inspections and administration of the building contract.
Through association with other consultants we can offer quantity surveying, structural and landscaping design advice as it may be required. For smaller projects, we generally provide a design service only.
Eulinea Ltd has extensive experience in dealing with Permitted Development projects. The government has recently announced these PD rights have been made permanent, in other words, there is no longer a time limit for making these applications / complete the projects (which was the case until May 2019). However, the onus is still on the owners to ensure they achieve a good design and maximum layout efficiency, so please get in touch with us and we can arrange a free of charge first consultation.