We have the experience to see your project safely through to completion, overseeing the design, the planning and building regulations, the builders and your budget. You can hire us to manage any or all part of the design and construction stage . It is important before you start your project that you are aware of the approvals that will be needed from the local authority for Planning and Building Regulations, as well as legislation that might affect your plans, such as Party Wall regulations. We can guide you through all of these matters as we develop the design.
We offer full or part services including:
1) Feasibility studies - is what you are proposing reasonable and affordable, and what are the planning implications? We will hold a preliminary meeting for you to tell us about the project and for us to explain the design process to you in detail. We offer this preliminary consultation to you free of charge.
2) Survey work - measurement and record drawing of existing buildings.
3) Planning Applications - after a sketch has been prepared, we discuss the proposals in detail before firming up the scheme. We then submit the finalised proposals for Planning Permission. Obtaining Planning permission takes generally about two months to process.
4) Building Regulations - after the Planning Permission has been obtained, we progress the drawings to satisfy the Building Regulations requirements. Usually this service requires some imput from Structural Engineers, but we will advise you further depending on your particular project. We deal with any queries which may arise and negotiate as appropriate until approvals are obtained.
5) Schedule of Works and Specification - we can complete the design information to enable the contractor to tender your project by providing you with a complete set of working drawings and a Schedule of Works.
6) Contract Administration - tendering (obtaining prices from contractors), site inspections and administration of the building contract.
Through association with other consultants we can offer quantity surveying, structural and landscaping design advice as it may be required. For smaller projects, we generally provide a design service only.
Eulinea Ltd have been asked to advise a number of clients about residential Planning Applications and Permitted Development Rights. From October 1st 2008 some significant changes to the permitted development rights for Householders have taken place. Planning Portal has launched a website guide which guides users round the planning permission rules for homes from everything at the front and back of house through to each floor inside.
Click on the part the house that you intend changing whether it's a loft conversion, the driveway, solar panels, fencing, or even the bathroom and a pop up explains all the new rules.
Home Expertise Projects Contact